So, how does OptinMonster work? This tool works by generating leads, conversions, and sales from your existing traffic – so you don’t need to build an email list from scratch. It does this in three simple steps. Firstly, it creates a visually stunning offer. Secondly, it uses behaviour automation to personalise and target offers effectively. Thirdly, it tests and adjusts in real-time to ensure you are always achieving your goals.
OptinMonster Key Features and Benefits
There are many great features and benefits that are associated with this platform. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular:
- MonsterLinks 2-Step Options – This tool is proven to boost conversions by 785%. It gives you the ability to convert any image or link into an opt-in form.
- Geo-Location Targeting – You can personalise your campaigns based on a visitor’s location so that you can boost conversions.
- Exit-Intent Technology – This technology will detect the behaviour of a user’s mouse in order to display a targeted message as they leave your website.
- Drag ‘n’ Drop Builder – Incredibly easy to use and highly powerful, the Drag ‘n’ Drop Builder enables you to create opt-in forms that look stunning with ease.
- Precision Targeting – There are many tools that enable you to target leads effectively, from Page-Level Targeting to Referrer Detection.
- Seamless Integrations – You can create campaigns and react and adapt to them in real-time. This makes personalisation a breeze. You can target and segment to ensure the highest levels of conversion.
What makes OptinMonster different from other WordPress popup plugins?
There are many reasons why OptinMonster is considered the best and most powerful lead generation tool by business owners all around the world. One of the main reasons is because it enables users to choose from many different campaign types, so you can tailor your campaign based on your goal. You can also benefit from state-of-the-art technology and features that simply aren’t accessible with other tools, for example, MonsterLinks 2-Step Options and the Exit-Intent Technology. Aside from the latter, there are so many different smart triggers that are used so that the right campaign is delivered to the right person at the right time. This includes the Scroll Trigger, which only shows a campaign once a visitor has scrolled a specified percentage of the page, and the InactivitySensor, which targets inactive visitors and converts them into paying customers.
So there you have it. If you would like to find out more about this plugin and how to create an opt-in for your WordPress website, click here. You will be able to find out everything you need to know about this great lead generation tool, including price information.