Startups and small business owners must follow basic legal strategies and methods to grow to the next level. Don’t get yourself and your business in trouble or waste time and money embroiled in some legal drama.
Episode Highlights and Topics:
- How Reena started, built, and grew her legal business from one to 15 offices
- What would Reena have done differently? Hire slow and fire quick
- How to Grow a Business: Learn and acquire management, leadership, and people skills
- Trial and Error: Low barrier to entry to start a business leads to potential legal problems
- Bare Basics: Things business owners need to be aware of when starting a business
- What is the entity? Limited company, partnership, or trader – consider limited liability
- Legal Documents: Shareholder or partnership agreements and wills for your business
- Legal/Website Compliance Requirements: What do you need and why do you need it?
- Terms & Conditions: Avoid cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste methods – could harm business
- Cookie and Privacy Policies: How and why a business collects data and uses it
- Startups and Small Businesses: Your responsibility to stay up-to-date and in compliance