Solving the problems that face the modern consumer is the single most important element of a successful online business, which is where Melu Managed Live Chat comes in.
“Managed” means Melu does everything for you. Think of us as a virtual reception desk, looking after your website visitors from 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday. We invite visitors to chat and tell us what they need. We then get their details and pass them to you as a warm lead, making it easier for you to convert them into a new client.
Five Common Website Problems Melu Live Chat Can Help To Solve
- The conversion rate of visitors to sales is lower than your competitors (yeah, the one with live chat).Imagine you walk into two DIY stores. One without a customer service assistant, the other with. You want to buy something & have questions about it. Store number one (sans assistant) has the item, which reads, “for all product information, call this number”. Dreading being put on hold before finally getting to speak to someone who reads out what you just read on the box, you don’t buy. To store number two, where you’re greeted with a knowledgeable person & a proactive “can I help?”, instantly placing you with an expert who can provide the information and advice you need in real-time. And yes, you buy. Are websites different from physical stores in this context? No, they aren’t.
- You’re losing customers because you can’t provide resolutions as quickly as your competitors (yeah, the ones with live chat).Imagine you see a “contact us” link on a website. Fill in your name, fill in your email address, fill in your query before the glorious send button mercifully reveals itself. Now, wait for a response for however long your patience lasts which is likely less than the amount of time it takes to start using a company that has yes, live chat.
- Your call centre is expensive to run & you have little idea of the effectiveness of your operators.Ok, this is actually two problems but we’re only discussing five overall so we’re cramming here! On which point, imagine a live chat function where the operators answer several queries simultaneously? How about we mention the operating cost of phone lines? Paying indirectly for ineffective staff when live chat provides the ability to record every word of every conversation for training & monitoring purposes? Yeah, that too.
- Your competitors (yep, your friends with live chat, again) seem to have greater levels of data-driven intelligence on their customers than you do.Of course they do. Services like Melu Managed Live Chat provide invaluable insights into buyer behaviour, locations, feedback and a great deal more. What are the busiest times for your website? Which site customers are frequently visiting but never buying? Which keywords are customers using? In short, how can you become an effective data-driven organisation & respond accordingly to the right trends? Through Melu Managed Live Chat, that’s how.
- Customers expect a live chat channel now. Go visit ten websites and see how many of them have a live chat function.At this point in time, it’s (according to statistics) likely to be around 10% of them. This is a problem for them and it’s a problem for their customers, it doesn’t have to be either for you.
With a managed live chat service like Melu, you’re offering your customers an instant, engaging and convenient experience at lower costs with higher competitive advantage, sales, retention, satisfaction, customer advocacy and a far better overall service. In other words, you’re offering an awful lot of solutions to an awful lot of problems. Don’t believe us? Find out more at meluchat.com